Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The big Amtrak trip is nearly here!

So my big trip is nearly here!  Have changed my plans a little, and am now departing from and arriving back to Ashland, Kentucky.  THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for the great birthday wishes, and for the well-wishes for my trip! As most of you already know, I'm about to take an Amtrak train vacation that I've basically wanted to take all my life. This Friday night I will be heading out of Ashland for Chicago overnight on the "Cardinal." Spending Saturday night there. On Sunday taking a quick day trip to Milwaukee and back on the "Hiawatha." Sunday night I'm riding the famous "City of New Orleans." Spending two nights in the Big Easy, and then back to Chicago on the "City," and finally getting back to Ashland next Friday morning on the "Cardinal" and then driving home. I'm going to put a ton of pics and all the details of how it all goes here on my blog when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment